For the first time, companies will exhibit at the 2019 Texas Impaired Driving Forum. Attendees will have the opportunity to talk to and hear from the following companies:
- Baylor Scott & White RED Program
- Smart Start
- Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission
- Municipal Traffic Safety Initiatives
- Texas A&M Transportation Institute – Youth Transportation Safety Program
- Sam Houston State University
- Alcolock TX
- Texas Municipal Police Association – FRIDAY
- National Safety Council
The Forum provides an opportunity for attendees to learn about current challenges associated with impaired driving and what programs are being implemented to reduce and prevent impaired driving in Texas. It is also provides an opportunity to foster partnerships with other organizations and stakeholders interested in combatting impaired driving in Texas.
Check out the full program and register today.