The Ignition Interlock Training Program for Prosecutors is a four hour training designed to give probation officers knowledge and skills related to ignition interlock to better supervise offenders. This training will explore:
- Texas Ignition Interlock Laws
- Implementation of Ignition Interlock Programs and Strategies
- Ignition Interlock Technology
- Ignition Interlock Violations and Reporting
- Ignition Interlock Device Challenges and Concerns
Upon completion of this program, probation officers will receive credit for four training hours.
The registration form below is for the in-person training. In order to participate, please complete the following registration form: