The Ignition Interlock Training Program for Prosecutors is a four hour training designed to give probation officers knowledge and skills related to ignition interlock to better supervise offenders. This training will explore:
- Texas Ignition Interlock Laws
- Implementation of Ignition Interlock Programs and Strategies
- Ignition Interlock Technology
- Ignition Interlock Violations and Reporting
- Ignition Interlock Device Challenges and Concerns
Upon completion of this program, probation officers will receive credit for four training hours.
The registration form below is for the online training. In order to participate, please complete the following registration form: