The Ignition Interlock Training Program for Law Enforcement is a four hour training designed to give law enforcement knowledge and skills related to ignition interlock and performance of their job duties. This training will explore:
- Texas Ignition Interlock Laws
- Implementation of Ignition Interlock Programs and Strategies
- Ignition Interlock Technology & Violations
- Ignition Interlock Device Challenges and Concerns
- Traffic Stops and Other Practical Considerations of Ignition Interlock Devices
Upon completion of this program, officers will receive four hours of TCOLE credit.
The registration form below is for the in-person training. In order to participate, please complete the following registration form: