The Ignition Interlock Training Program for Judges is a four hour training designed to give members of the judiciary knowledge and skills related to ignition interlock to better preside over cases. This training will explore:
- Texas Ignition Interlock Laws
- Implementation of Ignition Interlock Programs and Strategies
- Ignition Interlock Technology
- Ignition Interlock Violations and Reporting
- Ignition Interlock Device Challenges and Concerns
Upon completion of this program, judges will receive four hours of credit from their judicial training authority.
The registration form below is for the in-person training. In order to participate, please complete the following registration form: